Monday, 22 August 2011

NEW PAGE ON MY BLOG: QSL ADDRESSES

DEAR VISITORS OF MY BLOG!
WELCOME TO THE NEW PAGE WITH MY QSL ADDRESSES LIST!

Here you can find correct QSL addresses of legal radio stations – predominantly addresses, which were checked by me or familiar DXers.
Now there are only addresses of the most famous stations but later I will add here more and more info. Now there is no info about Latin-American stations because they are very hard to QSL and I do not know their correct addresses. But later I will add their addresses too.
!!! There are NO pirate addresses, because you can found them on UKDXer's website and on other sites !!!
PLEASE, if you have any remarks or additions about this page – send them to my e-mail yahoo3grif@gmail.com . Also you can send me new addresses – and I will locate them on this page.

Yours, Vitaliy
73s!

2 comments:

  1. Its a nice list, Vitaliy!!!
    So thanks a lot!!!!

    Best wishes to you,
    Caroline/Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for comment, Caroline!
    Yours, Vitaliy
    73s

    ReplyDelete